My studio is currently being painted and decorated by Mr. E. and my art supplies are out and about and being tidied up and re-organised in anticipation of their re-homing.
I found this horror skulking in a pile of papers.
I had been given some oil pastels of a different make from the ones I normally use and I was testing out the colours.
After I had covered it in watercolour and stamped it to make it even worse, it had obviously gone into hiding.
I think you'll agree that even its own mother wouldn't think it was pretty.
However, after it had survived for so long, just for fun I scanned it in to see if I could give any part of it a make-over using only Photo-editing.
I cut out three pieces from the bottom left, right top and middle top.
And here are the befores and afters.
Linking to "Paint Party Friday" where blogging friends share what they have made during the week.